Re: [Debconf-team] Dear wafer-masters, please add to stylesheet...

Stefano Rivera dijo [Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 07:29:50PM +0200]:
> Hi Gunnar (2017.08.07_05:53:26_+0200)
> > In order to (easily!) print out the room schedules in the morning, we
> > would be most grateful if you could add the following to Wafer's CSS:
>
> Sorry, I experimented with this a bit at the time, but never got it to
> work.
>
> FWIW, this is being tracked upstream at
> https://github.com/CTPUG/wafer/issues/141

Thanks - I completely forgot about this just after I sent the mail :)

Anyway, I have a couple of ideas/requests to help the Content Team
workflow, that I think could even be useful to other
conferences. Where do you want me to sketch them? Who is our most
likely implementor?