[Debconf-team] Adding link and/or <video> element to talks upon release of video?

Hi,

For FOSDEM, I wrote a script so that when a video was published, a link
would be added to the relevant talk page; the FOSDEM website is built so
that if a link appears with a WebM media type, an HTML5 <video> element
for that link is added, so that the video can be played right on the
schedule page. For an example of how this works in practice, please see
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/keynotes_welcome/

Is this something we want to do for debconf as well? If so, can
whoever's in charge of the website please let me know how I'd get to
doing this?

Thanks,

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab