Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-sponsors-team] Ring demos during the DebCamp

Dorina Mosku dijo [Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 05:34:54PM -0400]:
> Bonjour Louis-Philippe,
>
> Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide.
>
> Je vais voir avec content@debconf.org la possibilité d'avoir un koisque
> pendant le Open Day pour présenter Ring.
>
> Merci et bonne journée.
> Dorina.

Sorry for falling back to English; I can make some sense of what I
read in French, but won't attempt to write it :)

Our task as Content Team does not cover the kiosks, please do follow
the issue through with Pollo. I stand by what Louis-Philippe told you
- We don't have designated spaces, either in the hacklabs or in the
talkrooms. Louis-Philippe, I guess you can assign them the kiosk?