Re: [Debconf-team] [TREASURER #1590] Access to the SPI Debian PayPal account

Hi,

> > The only two person who would have those access would be:
> >
> > 1 - Louis-Philippe Véronneau (me), DC17 Chief Organiser and Treasurer
> > 2 - Nicolas Dandrimont, DC17 Bursaries Team Leader and Debian France
> > President
> >
> > Once DC17 is over we won't need those accesses anymore.

Good idea.  Out of interest, do you plan to do anything beyond just
"remembering" to keep it to these two only and to revoke access
afterwards?

> I am fine with providing access to the Debian Paypal account if
> approved by the DPL

I approve this.

(Saying that, outside of Debian my experience of using Stripe *far*
outweighs that of using Paypal. And Django integration typically takes
about 30 minutes tops. Also, some people refuse to use Stripe… but
that's a decision up to you.)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader