[Debconf-team] Monday June 19th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

You can find last meeting's summary on the wiki [1] and at the
end of this mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday June 19th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-06-12

-----
*Bursaries*

The deadline for the first round of travel is June 20th. We agreed to
ask the DPL for 15K USD more for travel.

We also agreed to close down new accommodation requests after the
confirmation deadline.

*Registration*

No work with regards to the confirmation process has been done.

We need to decide how PayPal payments will be done on the website to be
able to get the proper authentication token from SPI.

*Volunteering system*

Abdel will set up a sprint for the volunteering system.

The system needs to manage videoteam, accomm setup and teardown,
evening/night shifts for the entrance, cheese cutters and meal cards
punching.

*Anti-harassment  status*

We will ask Debian anti-harassment how we should proceed for DebConf
(will someone from the Debian team be there, how should we form a team
that will be at DebConf, etc.)

*Venue & accommodation*

Alcohol permit papers should be sent shortly.

We should receive an updated contract from the Venue with the addition
of all the 18 classrooms.

We agreed to provide weekly public transit passes (25 CAD each) for
those who request it.

*Content*

We will ask sponsors who wants to have a booth at the job fair. We were
not able to reach a consensus on the best time period for the job fair.

We accepted the Linux Professional Institute's proposal to hold a free
beta exam during Open Day.

*Artwork*

We sent the order for the t-shirts. We have not yet finalized the
designs for the bags.

*DC18 status update*

Polling has started for DC18 logo:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Artwork/LogoProposals