Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Conference Organizers - seeking a contact/conversation

also sprach Ellie Young <eyoung@wikimedia.org> [2017-01-31 10:15 +1300]:
> I am trying yet again to contact someone in your organization about this
> --- past experience in Capetown and also the upcoming conference in
> Montreal.

Hey Ellie,

sorry for your experience being blocked on the mailing list and
stuff.

I'm happy to answer your specific questions, if I can. Else I'll
proxy them to the team. Or you could just sign up to the list and be
allowed to post.

How curious that you're in Montreal just after we are and
considering Cape Town. Can I ask whereabouts your holding the
conference?

Best regards,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`