Re: [Debconf-team] January 23rd meeting

Hello!

This is a kindly reminder: we have a meeting on Monday January 23rd,
starting at 15:30 UTC. Depending on your timezone, that might be tomorrow.

As always, we'll try to keep the meeting under an hour.

You can find the proposed agenda here: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to
modify it!

If you missed the last meeting, you can find the summary here:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-01-16

--
pollo