Re: [Debconf-team] What's missing on wafer to open CFP & registration?

Am 22.01.2017 um 06:01 schrieb Gunnar Wolf:
> So, AFAICT, there are several pending issues for registration, but not
> for CfP, right? Or do we need to open registration for CfP to start functioning?

Yes as in wafer sign-up (=people get themselves an account in the wafer
system)*. No as in registration for DebConf17 (=people fill a form on
when they arrive, accom preferences, sponsoring request and reasoning etc.).

* you can see (and test) the wafer sign-up here:
https://wafertest.debconf.org/accounts/login/