Re: sponsors from "Who's using Debian?" page?

Hello

El 29 de noviembre de 2017 1:56:05 CET, kathey <kathey@delib-rating.org> escribió:
>We might send sponsorship requests to people when we ask for updates to
>
>the "Who's using Debian?" page: https://www.debian.org/users/
>
>That was a good idea from last week's meeting, but how should we do it?

I would say yes, and offer also other ways of supporting Debian.

I'll try to provide a mail template later.

>Most of the commercial listings have a company website, but no email
>listed. Before we go searching for email and contact forms one-by-one,
>anyone have other suggestions?

Usually the corresponding wml file (source of the html) in the /english/users/[com|edu|org] repo folder includes comment lines with the name+mail+date of  the "users" submission:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/webwml/webwml/english/users/

If there is not or have other issues, just ping and we probably find out from the commit log.

Cheers

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona