Hello

Hello dear, My name is Ruth, i am 26yrs old, i'm a free minded,open hearted girl,i'm one of the few that still believes in friendship, love, trust and signs, am very much single and ready to mingle. i will like to be your friend if you don't mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted,feel free to email me, i will appreciate it if you can send me some pics to my private email,i look forward to hear from you soon.