Re: [Debconf-team] MicroDebConf in Cuba? Fwd: About Free Technologies Cuban Conference

I'll be there too, actually! November 6 - 12th.

Based on telegram (and my total inability to speak Spanish) it looks
like their might be a critical mass of Debian folks to do a dinner or
something in addition to any presentations.

Cheers,
Molly