Re: [Debconf-team] an edit to https://debconf18.debconf.org/

Hi,

> Le 3 octobre 2017 à 20:22, Medical Wei <mwei@lxde.org> a écrit :
>

> Hi,
>
> It sounds nitpicking but I feel unsure if DebConf 2018 is also a valid
> title.

Fair enough.  How about DebConf18 ("DebConf18 will take place in Hsinchu, ...")?  I'm just a little uncomfortable with the phrasing of "In 2018,..." It feels a tiny bit awkward.

But it is not incorrect, so I won't insist if you want to keep it as is.

It also will be outdated in January.  Might we be sending out sponsorship requests in January, or will that all be done before hand?  If not, will we remember to change "In 2018,..." to "This year, ..."?

--
znoteer
znoteer@mailbox.org