[Debconf-team] my changes in brochure and flyer

Hello all

I've added one more package to the README so the brochure and flyer
build correctly in a stretch box. I've built the English versions only,
though.

I still get some warnings (see attached extracted log) when building the
PDF, although the result (layout-wise) looks good to me. Maybe a local
and/or somebody knowing more LaTeX can have a look at the logs for the
case the warnings are important?

About the layout, I have changed the red color (in section titles and
zebra table rows) for the red used in the DebConf18 logo. I've updated
the PDFs.

Tomorrow I'll try to review the text.

Cheers

Laura Arjona Reina

https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

 XeTeX driver only supports unicode.
 inputenc package ignored with utf8 based engines.
 Usage of package `fancyhdr' together(scrartcl)              with a KOMA-Script class is not recommended.
 Usage of package `titlesec' together(scrartcl)              with a KOMA-Script class is not recommended.
 Non standard sectioning command detected(titlesec)                Using default spacing and no format.
 Non standard sectioning command detected(titlesec)                Using default spacing and no format.
 Non standard sectioning command detected(titlesec)                Using default spacing and no format.
 Non standard sectioning command detected(titlesec)                Using default spacing and no format.
 Non standard sectioning command detected(titlesec)                Using default spacing and no format.
 Activating an ugly workaround for a missing(scrartcl)                feature of package `titlesec` on input line 200. Activating an ugly workaround for a missing(scrartcl)                feature of package `titlesec`
 Font shape `TU/NotoMono(0)/bx/n' undefined(Font)              using `TU/NotoMono(0)/m/n' instead on input line 298. Font shape `TU/NotoMono(0)/bx/n' undefined(Font)              using `TU/NotoMono(0)/m/n' instead
Underfull \hbox (badness 1043) in paragraph at lines 387-392
Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 524-526
 Some font shapes were not available, defaults substituted.