Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debian.org #6836] Migrating DebConf's KanBoard instance to DSA machines

Hey there pollo,

(replying only on dc-team list since I'm not bringing anything new to DSA)

Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
>> 3) what's the expected SLA (roughly)?  should/can the service be
> redundant?
>
> I have no idea what a SLA is :(

SLA is "Service Level Agreement". I guess normally it mostly means how
much uptime is expexted (in terms of number of 9's -- or in reverse how
much downtime is acceptable, which you address a little bit further
down), but also defining who's responsible for what.

More details in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service-level_agreement