[Debconf-team] Sunday 30th, 10:00 EST - Pre-DebCamp meeting

Hi!

DebConf17 starts next week! We are holding an in-person meeting at the
venue (Collège de Maisonneuve) on Sunday 30th at 10:00 EST (local time).

We'll meet at the Front Desk.

You can also consult our last meeting notes here [1] or at the end of
this mail.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-07-24

-----
*Registration*

People cannot change their own data anymore after the last change.

*Volunteering system*

Volunteering system will be merged to master today.

An upstream PR will be made shortly after.

*Content*

Schedule discrepancies have been fixed and emails to announce the
official schedule are on their way.

*Conference dinner*

The alcohol permit for the tower will be delayed for bureaucracy issues.

The contract for the tower is not yet signed because people are still in
vacation.

*Artwork*

We had a minor issue with t-shirt shipping, but hopefully everything
should be taken care of today.

Valessio will prepare the video loops.

*Videoteam*

The ordered equipment has been delivered; shipping has been sorted;
rental is being sorted for the rest of the equipment.

We'll use a local 4TB raid 5 for the videoteam.
-----

--
pollo