Re: [Debconf-team] Documentary - Filming at DebConf

Dear Alex,

I don't think it would cause any problems if you were to film parts of
the conference. In accordance with our Code of Conduct [1], we only ask
that you get the explicit permission of the people you will be filming
before doing so. Since you are working on covering surveillance and
privacy issues, I'm sure you and your team are aware that some people
rightfully do not want to be filmed at anytime.

Is your goal to film scenes of the conference or to interview specific
people? If so, we could help you contact the people you wish to talk to
in advance.

As for media passes, please note that DebConf attendance is free for
everyone, though if you plan to be at the conference for more than a
day, we require you to register at the front desk and get a badge. If
you wish, you can also buy meal vouchers there.

Do you already have specific days in mind? We will likely inform our
attendees beforehand that you will be on-site for these days.

Yours,

--
Louis-Philippe Véronneau
for the DebConf17 orga team