[Debconf-team] [DebConf18] The logo of DebConf18 finally comes out

Hi,

After a poll of logo proposals [1], we finally comes up with a logo that
symbolizes the next next DebConf [2].

The design proposal (and initial design) is by me, which comes from a (mis)use
of Debian swirl logo in posters of beef noodle restaurant chain in Taiwan [3].

We are using the one that modified from Valessio's proposal [4][5] (which I
modified later for propotions and pixel grid snapping).

Also the hexagon stickers of the Debian logo and DebConf18 logo will also be
distributed in the DebConf17.

Cheers,
Yao Wei

[1]: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/Artwork/LogoProposals