[Debconf-team] Applying for MEET TAIWAN int'l conference promotion fund

Hi,

I would like to ask if ocf.tw could handle the promotion fund [1] for
international conferences from MEET TAIWAN.

We would like to apply for promotion fund for DebConf17 in Montréal, Canada
this year for promoting the conference that will be held in Hsinchu, Taiwan
next year.  We also need the fund for the conference and conference trip, but
it is for the next year.  However you can take a look for the information [2].
This may also be useful for ocf.tw to hold other international conferences.

Thanks,
Yao Wei

[1]: https://www.meettaiwan.com/zh_TW/news/2017060002/0/自即日起開放受理本;(106)年度第2次「推動國際會議及展覽在臺辦理」之業務補助申...html
[2]: http://www.trade.gov.tw/App_Ashx/File.ashx?FilePath=../Files/Doc/c344cecd-f507-4819-ab1b-76529932e5aa.pdf