[Debconf-team] Monday April 3rd meeting -- 14:00 UTC

Hello!

We had a very useful meeting today.

You can find the meeting summary on the wiki [1] and at the end of this
mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday April 3rd, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-03-27

-----
*Registration*

We will surely open registration very soon. A little work regarding
wafer integration still needs to be done first.

We will add Stripe support later and notify users.

*Open Day*

Lavamind and tiago took Open Day CfP into their hands.

More infos on https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/OpenDay/Planning

*Fundraising*

We will contact LTS folks about contacting their sponsors.

We'll have 2 reimbursement options, SPI or Debian France.

*Artwork*

We'll choose the t-shirt design during the next local team sprint.

*Next Local team sprint*

Next IRL local team sprint will be on Sunday April 9th
-----

--
pollo