[Debconf-team] Next meeting IRL

Hello,

It's now time to plan for the next IRL meeting for debconf 17.

I'll be hosting the next meeting so some warnings might be in order:

 * I have a cat, so it might be annoying to ppl that are allergic
 * Partners and children are definitely welcome, but the place is not
child proof (merely cat proof which is generally less safe). If you want
to bring kids, I can make some changes if you send me some suggestions :)

Please fill in the poll at:

https://framadate.org/BphQ9pwQoh1AU6Rr

The date will be decided upon on monday 27th during the debconf meeting.