Re: [Debconf-team] Hi, how can I help ?

Hello Émile!

At the moment we need people to help with some Django web development. I
know you do some webdev, but if you have some Django skills we'd love it.

If you have an IRC bouncer or a persistent client, hanging out on our
IRC channel (#debconf-team @oftc) is a great way to keep in touch. I
makes it easy for us to ping you if we have questions or if we want to
propose you tasks.

We also have a KanBoard instance listing all the tasks we have to do.
Ping me on IRC (pollo) if you want an account.

See ya!

--
pollo