[Debconf-team] Two user names tille + tille1 trouble

Hi,

I have no idea how this happens but when I registered events for
DebConf17 I was somehow logged in as tille1.  My usual user name
is tille - but there are no talks registered in this account.

Also astonishing: When looking at the page

   https://debconf17.debconf.org/users/tille1/

I can see the five events I submitted bit a red warning on top:

    WARNING: Talk proposal submitted, but not registered.

This might be since as far as I know registration is not yet open - at
least I do not see any registration form.  But I'm afraid a big mess
with two different logins.  Is anybody able to fix this.

Kind regards and see you in Montreal

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de