Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] DebConf17 logo: call for proposals

On 18/08/2016 00:17, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> [2016-08-17 23:39 +0200]:
>> Should we also make a broader call for proposals? I am putting
>> press@ in the loop so that they can advise on the best way
>> forward.
>
> What's the problem we are trying to solve? We have a proposal.

It seemed important enough to Jerome to extend the deadline in the hope
of getting more proposals. I was trying to help him to achieve that with
the tools we have. It is up to him, nothing is enforced.

I thought this was a no-brainer and didn't need an explanation…

--
Mehdi