Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf16

On 11/07/2016 11:57, Tammy Manning wrote:
> Is there anything we need to do post-debConf? Apart from the final report?

Might be a good idea to start an etherpad for the loose ends, but even
that should be quite minimal. Are there still tasks outstanding for
sponsorship fulfillment that our local team can help out with?

I think Kristen (Or Kirsten?) and her team did a great job to
accommodate us and I think we owe them a nice letter to their managers
or some good chocolate or whatever other appropriate thanks we can give
them.

Bernelle mentioned a feedback session for CLUG again like last year for
a CLUG talk. Might be good to schedule that early one while it's still
fresh in everyone's minds.

The handover BoF was more of a look back over the DC16 cycle than a
handover, which in itself was of course useful for the DC17 team, but I
think it's important that the DC16 team members who aren't staying on
for DC17 stay on the lists for a while and be available just in case the
DC17 team needs some specific advice or guidance.

-Jonathan