Re: [Debconf-team] Meals for tomorrow, Sunday

Bernelle Verster dijo [Fri, Jul 08, 2016 at 03:01:10PM +0200]:
> Hi
>
> Do we have a plan for meals?
>
> 1. For tonight for people not going to the aquarium

AFAIK, it's only one person, who is feeling sick. He was persuaded to
get a pizza. If there are others not joining, maybe we should put them
in mutual contact..?

> 2. For Saturday (the meal cards are full)
> 3. For Sunday morning?

A double-check can be made. OTOH, are cards accounted for in any way?
I think they are a very soft form of control. Of course, I understand
they were requested by the Fuller staff, but it does not seem like
much controlled