[Debconf-team] Fwd: Debconf16 attendance certificate

Hi

We need a template for attendance certificates.

Personally, I don't think we need to print one for everyone, I didn't
find it useful for me, but perhaps it is?

Rather, if we could find a way for people to maybe generate one based
on some permission script generated by the website (is that even
possible??) that they can download and print themself?

The advantage of this is that we don't have to get this done in the
next day (impossible) or ship it (expensive and laborious).

Can someone send a DC15 template of one to Tammy to see if she would
like to design one?

regards