Re: [Debconf-team] Things to discuss

Hi all

Things to discuss in the meeting:

Aquarium Dinner:

SCHEDULE:

Buses leave at 16:00pm, as it is peak hour traffic, and they have an hour btw each drive, if the buses are slightly late, we need to be prepared for that, we also need to prepare delegates for that too.

Aquarium Entrance:

Delagates are allowed to enter the Aquarium at 5pm, only.
They will be allowed to go to the Penguin area btw 5pm and 6pm.

6pm: Everyone needs to meet in the Foyer, where the "Finding Nemo" tank is.
The doors for the main entrance will be closed while they do the set-up.
No one is allowed to enter the main area but will have access to the Foyer and the Seaweed Forest. There will be an open Bar for people to buy drinks.

6:30pm - 7pm: They will start serving Canapes and the Cocktails.

7pm: Someone should say a few words, & welcome everyone.
We also need to explain the Drink system, everyone gets an elastic band,they need to hand in the elastic band to claim a drink.
They can have, either:
a glass of Wine, a Beer, Juice/Tizers. The maximum we have budgeted for, is R45.

7pm-7:30pm: People can start entering into the Venue, through the Jelly Fish forest. As they enter the main door, they will be handed an elastic band.

7:30pm: The Starter is served, as well as the Salads.
8pm: Everyone can start getting their Main meals from the Buffette section.
8:45pm/9pm: Desert is served.

There is a Cash Bar, everyone gets one drink, and the rest they need to buy themselves.

10pm: The first Bus arrives and starts taking people back to Fuller.

Last Bus is 00:00am.

VEGAN/SPECIAL DIETS: Alison will hand out a card to give to people, they will need to place this on their table place, so the waiters know who to give special meals too.

DECORATION:

1) would like to get strips of coloured fabric/paper 40wide and 2.2m x 10 tables for each table, whichever works out cheaper. All tables are all white and very bland.

2) Menu's I would like to make a Table Menu for each Table, x 10 tables.

CLOSING CEREMONY:
What are plans for this? What time is it happening on Sat?

We need to get Valessio to make the Video so please can you let me know, what content you would like for the Video

Regards
Tammy

--
MUNGO JOE