[Debconf-team] Pontificate on Debian Day/Open Weekend - 2 days.

Hi all,

Have there been any proposals for talking/pontificating on Debian
Day/Open Weekend ?

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16

There hasn't been much talk about that.

Is there a form or something that people fill before-hand or it's
supposed to be all walk-ins ?

If there are is a form and people are filling it, it might give us as
estimate of number of attendees as well as what they are coming to
find out about on those two particular days.

For instance, if there are newcomers/newbies/noobs who are on the wall
either about free software in general or Debian in particular, then am
open to sharing the choices that led me to Debian.  As most people on
the group, did my fair share of distro-hopping over years before
settling on Debian.

To do such a thing, am I expected to submit a talk/proposal or just
this mail will do ?

Also is it expected in one place or all over the place, probably apart
from the 3 rooms where video professionals will be testing their
equipment and sorting any last-minute kinks out to be ready for
debconf.

IMO, all of the above info. should be in a separate page "Debian for
Noobs" and link it to the main page of Debconf 16 wiki.  I am open to
creating and maintaining that wiki page if people think it is needed
and would be useful.

@Bernelle/indiebio what do you think ? As you are running with the
Debian Day/Open Weekend bit, you would probably be the be the best
person to answer it.

Look forward to learning.
--
          Regards,