[Debconf-team] I want to volunteer

Hi, my name is Katerina and i want take part in DebConf 2016 as volunteer.
I am 25 years old, I work as QA engineer. I have experience with
working in kindergarten, and I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I can
look after children, entertain them.

I can help with organizing tasks which do not require good English. I
understand English speech but I can't speak well yet.  I was at
DebConf 2015 and i liked it. And I want help you and help myself with
my English, communicating with people and organization experience.