Re: [Debconf-team] Thank you for DebConf

Hi Martin

Hi DebConf team,

I wanted to thank all of you for organizing DebConf!  I think
DebConf16 went really well.  The venue worked out well, the conference
was well organized and the talks very pretty good this year.

Thank you!

Only a pleasure and many thanks for the positive feedback.

Speaking as a Platinum sponsor, I'm happy with the visibility on the
banners and in the press release.

That makes us very happy to hear that, it means our aim was achieved.
Many thanks for your continued support DebConf wouldn't be able to do it without our valued sponsors!

Kind Regards
Tammy

I wanted to thank all of you for organizing DebConf!  I think
DebConf16 went really well.  The venue worked out well, the conference
was well organized and the talks very pretty good this year.

Speaking as a Platinum sponsor, I'm happy with the visibility on the
banners and in the press release.

Thank you!

Martin

--