[Debconf-team] Group & team pics, final report

Hi all

I have Jurie's images on my computer.

These include the group and team photos. Please advise what to do with
them to make them available for editing - e.g. missing team members
etc.

Please note: I heard yesterday (I knew it but didn't _know_ it) that I
need to submit my thesis in two weeks. This is possible, but it means
I am VERY stressed (again). Please don't ask me to do complicated
stuff, please give me step by step instructions how to help. Please
understand if I go silent.

Can I also ask someone to start playing with getting the final report
into a LaTeX file or similar (open source!) and can someone get in
touch with the proofreading team, if needed? I doubt I'll be able to
do much more high quality work on it in the short term.

Cheers