Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf16

Hi Stef

Tammy, can you give us an invoice for the things we owe you for.

Can everyone who spent their own money on DebConf check that your
reimbursements are listed in journal.ledger [0]

Yes, sure Nigel asked me to scan them all in, so I'll focus on doing that today.

Regards
Tammy

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Tammy (2016.07.11_11:57:38_+0200)
> Is there anything we need to do post-debConf? Apart from the final report?

I'd like to wrap up the ZA financial side this week, if possible.

Tammy, can you give us an invoice for the things we owe you for.

Can everyone who spent their own money on DebConf check that your
reimbursements are listed in journal.ledger [0]

[0]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc16.git/tree/budget/journal.ledger

SR

--
Stefano Rivera