Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf16

HI Jono

I think Kristen (Or Kirsten?) and her team did a great job to
accommodate us and I think we owe them a nice letter to their managers
or some good chocolate or whatever other appropriate thanks we can give
them.

Yup I was thinking that too and a good bottle of Whisky for Matt.
Stefano or anyone that wants to join, if you are free on Friday maybe we can do that together, by going and thanking everyone?

Regards
Tammy

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
also sprach Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcarter@linux.com> [2016-07-11 13:14 +0200]:
> I think Kristen (Or Kirsten?) and her team did a great job to
> accommodate us and I think we owe them a nice letter to their
> managers or some good chocolate or whatever other appropriate
> thanks we can give them.

Yes, such letters are nice. If possible, it'd be really good too for
you guys to ask for reference letters from venue, pub, aquarium,
etc.. It often helps to offer to write them ourselves, but they can
end up being quite useful in venue negotiations.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team