Re: [Debconf-team] Did I get a cool certificate?

Am 09.07.2016 um 14:44 schrieb Potter, Tim (HPE Linux Support):
I believe I got a cool certificate and am sad I couldn't accept it in person.  Could someone give it to Bdale if he's still around?  I shall be seeing him next month.  Failing that could I get it posted to me please?  I'm happy to paypal someone money for postage.

Hi Tim,

I gave your developer certificate to Bdale already yesterday. He said you'll be meeting each other at a conference soonish and he'll bring it for you.

Kind regards from Cape Town,
Daniel