Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Debconf16 attendance certificate

Hi Martin

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 2:48 PM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> [2016-07-08 14:41 +0200]:
>> Rather, if we could find a way for people to maybe generate one
>> based on some permission script generated by the website (is that
>> even possible??) that they can download and print themself?
>
> Sounds like a great idea. Should be doable with a SVG merge on the
> server. I know LCA did this, but my last attempt to get the code
> has not been successful. Couldn't be too complex, I think. I can try
> to get in touch with LCA again though if you want, if you think that
> incorporating their stuff will be easier than writing it ourselves.

Please try one more time?

As for 'getting it signed' (cate's reply), we can try the 'official
stamp' farce we had to endure for visas. It's an archaic thing,
signatures. I'm all for making something resembling an official
looking thing (be it a signature or a stamp) with a transparent
background and including it. If bureaucracy wants a farce, I'm game. A
PGP key or similar is surely more appropriate?