[Debconf-team] Plan for Daytrip

Lunch Packs

1) Everyone can fetch their lunch pack at Breakfast it will be on the a Table
    Vegatarian and Omni.
There will be Juice and Water.

2) Fairie Glen
Departs at: 7am ( we need to be on the bus from 6:45 onwards)
Rashad has organised a 39 seater Bus for us.
31 people have signed up therefore we can take 8 more

3) Cape Point x 2 Buses:
Departs at: 10am
Rashad has organised a 60 seater and 40 Seater Bus = 100pax
94 people have signed up therefore we can take 6 more

4) Table Mountain to Seal Island Group A and Group B:
Departs at: 7:30am
Rashad has organised a 40 seater bus
With the Hike and Cable Car we have:
If the dots count then 34 people. We have 6 places left.
If the dots don't count: 17 people, we have 17 places left.

Robben Island can be done on Friday or Cancel.
Spice Roue - Cancelled.

--
MUNGO JOE
Tammy 082 674  9764