Re: [Debconf-team] DAYTRIP AND DEBCONF DINNER

Hi Rashad

You have been amazing in helping us, many thanks.

We have finalised our Busses.
If you would be so kind as to amend the final Quote.

Working on an 8 hour day:

From UCT and back to UCT, 60 seater busses.

1) Cape Point and Boulders. (2 Busses)
2) Robben Island (1/2 day price) (1 Bus)
3) Table Mountain, wait at Table Mountain, then take everyone to Seal Island.
(1 Bus)
4) Fairie Glen Safari Trip ( can we do the trip without going through the tunnel?)
(1 Bus)
5) Spice Route Beer tasting(1 Bus

We will send you the time Schedules once we have firmed this up, by close of Day.We would need a bus for the Safari at 6:30am to get to Fairie Glen by 8:45am.

DEBCONF DINNER:

We are going with the one Bus option, based on an 8 hour day.
We will start the Bus trips from 16:00pm, ending at 18:30pm. To get everyone there.

Then we would need collecting from the Aquarium, starting at 11pm.

Regards
Tammy

--
MUNGO JOE