Re: [Debconf-team] Meals for special Diets and other Announcements

Hi Jono

Please could you make these announcements:

Meals

Lunch and Dinner, will be served at FULLER HALL from today:

1) When going to the Counter to collect your food, please show your name Tag,
so the Ladies know what Food to serve you.

2) For the Special Diets and Vegans, we have catered in for them, therefore only those people can eat from the Vegan meals (we only have 20 meals)

3) Meal Options:
There are 2 choices for Vegetarian and Omnivores.
Please select one, you can always go back for seconds.

Regards
Tammy

--
MUNGO JOE