[Debconf-team] Local team: accept cash to buy airtime for people via online banking?

Hi

Seeing the issues people are having with local airtime, can we offer
alternatives?

We can either buy recharge slips and resell them (I haven't done this
in years, not sure how it works)

OR we can take their number, buy via online banking and accept the
equivalent in cash. I used to do this for my international house
guests. To service 200 people, we need maybe a few locals who are
willing to do this, thoughts?

I know it's admin, but money-matters turn terrifying quickly if ATMs
swallow cards.

cheers