[Debconf-team] Invalid HTTPS Cerfificate for Gallary
Hello DebConf team,
While reading the Debian Developer documentation, I noticed that the image
galleries page  has an invalid HTTPS certificate.
The link is to this page is posted on the Developers' Corner  of
the main site
and has the text: "You can also see the world map of Debian developers and
image galleries from various Debian events."
I also did a test on SSL labs  and the following issues were reported:
* This server's certificate is not trusted.
* This server supports anonymous (insecure) suites (see below for details).
* This server is vulnerable to the POODLE attack. If possible, disable SSL 3
* This server supports weak Diffie-Hellman (DH) key exchange parameters.
* Certificate has a weak signature and expires after 2015. Upgrade to SHA2
to avoid browser warnings.
* This server accepts RC4 cipher, but only with older protocol versions.
* The server does not support Forward Secrecy with the reference browsers.
I hope this helps,