Re: [Debconf-team] I want to volunteer

Hi Katerina, and welcome

El 05/04/16 a las 21:18, Ekaterina Morgun escribió:
> Hi, my name is Katerina and i want take part in DebConf 2016 as volunteer.
> I am 25 years old, I work as QA engineer. I have experience with
> working in kindergarten, and I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. I can
> look after children, entertain them.
>
> I can help with organizing tasks which do not require good English. I
> understand English speech but I can't speak well yet.  I was at
> DebConf 2015 and i liked it. And I want help you and help myself with
> my English, communicating with people and organization experience.

Great!
I encourage you to join the #debconf-team IRC channel and if you can
attend the meeting (Next DC16 meeting, 13 April 18:30 UTC, 20:30 SAST)
it would be great too (if not, you can read the minutes at
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2016/ ).

I'm not sure which is the status of the childcare organization for
this debconf (maybe another team member can answer about that). I
suppose the different options will depend on how many children are
expected, and how many volunteers we have, and the cost of paid options.

I've added an item in the agenda for the debconf-team meeting next
Wednesday, so we can talk and begin or resume the childcare
organization. I'll try to write down what we talk into a wiki page
after the meeting.

Thanks for choosing Debian for your free software involvement!
Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona