Re: [Debconf-team] Meeting between Debconf committee and Montreal DC17 team

Louis-Philippe Véronneau dijo [Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 02:12:14PM -0400]:
> Oï!
>
> It looks like the best time for the meeting is Friday 25th at 20:00 UTC.
>
> If you haven't answered the poll yet, you still have the chance to do
> so: https://framadate.org/xwPJNIfcK1wVmEL8
>
> I'll confirm the official meeting date on Tuesday morning. Make haste!

Hi,

Sorry for not answering earlier, while not announcing my availability
would be limited in this timeframe. I am very unlikely to show up at
the meeting, as life has put many activities in my hands for this
following couple of days.

In case of doubt, my vote should be cast for the best option ;-)

Thanks for doing this great work.