Re: [Debconf-team] Minutes and actions from meeting 23mar16

I am helping out with a few emails e.g. meeting reminders, not in the prominent earlier role, but yes, I am back if people are OK with it - as I said in the Open Weekend email a few days ago.

I am subscribed to the team mail, so you don't need to include me specifically, and I have always been included in accommodation and venue emails - aka emails involving Belinda, that remains. Please don't send me other emails, except if explicitly required. If in doubt, rather DON'T email me, I'll catch up from Graham.