Re: [Debconf-team] dc17: visiting the venues in Montreal

Le 2016-03-22 09:36, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> so in the aftermath of LibrePlanet (in Boston) I'm now in Montreal and
> it occured to me that I can and want to visit the potential venues.
> Mostly because I'm curious :-)
>
> I'm aware that the local team has had a vote about them already but
> Tiago (and Tassia) also told me that they think it would be good if
> someone from outside the local team would evaluate the options and
> comment.
>
> So, I'm looking for local persons to go there with me, probably best
> during the day on any of the three next days (so Wednesday to Friday).
> Any volunteers?

I will guide a tour of College Maisonneuve tomorrow at 15h00 with Holger.

The meeting point is just outside metro Joliette:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=45.54686&mlon=-73.55148#map=18/45.54686/-73.55148

Please let us know if you would like to join us!

-- Jerome