[Debconf-team] Tammy Manning sent you "Catering DEBCAMP AND COMP"

Tammy shared some files with you on Dropbox

Hi Everyone Please see the Menu and ricing Options for: 1) Debcamp - +/- 100 People so would use the Pub Matt Fox - no catering required. 2) Debconf - +/- 250 People - Catering needed - Lunch and Dinner Please see in each file ( I have named them from our 1st option to our least favourite) A Menu and Pricing option as well as Catering Costs Finishing off the Covering letter where I have explained all, with Budgets and Pro's and cons. Regards Tammy

© 2016 Dropbox