[Debconf-team] Questions / Information for pre-registration, please review

Hi,

for DebConf16 we use a new system, Wafer, to collect registration information, participant preferences and talk proposals. We plan to do a pre-registration soonish (to get a feel for the amount of attendees we can expect and to get people in early that may require sponsorship), then a formal registration/re-confirmation in April/May and a CFP (call for papers) in the same timeframe.

Thus cate, tumbleweed and me compiled a list of questions to ask potential attendees in the next weeks:
Please take a look at:
https://storm.debian.net/shared/qKjZNbELKum3K5TOMcNAJmdkBDCDsN0qwMWAl2_4QkX

There are also snippets of text to inform attendees of things like the venue, meal costs etc. that may be crucial to their decision to consider participation in DebConf16.

Please *review the questions* if you have been part of bursary or registration / front-desk in the past so we do not miss important data points that you would want to have.

In any case please *review the text snippets* below the question block to see whether you find something missing or unclear. Just add a note what you find missing or odd to the Etherpad and we'll fill that content if you can't provide it yourself.

Thank you very much.

The next *team meeting* will be 10 February 18:30 UTC, 20:30 SAST in #debconf-team on OFTC.
Please consider joining if you can.

Daniel