Re: [Debconf-team] [dc17-bid-mtl] Number of meals, advance notice

Hi!

Sorry, we took a little time to answer. The festivities of the winter
solstice and the New Year took a lot of our time.

We recently met with the people responsible for catering at Maisonneuve
and at ETS if we decide to go with cafeteria catering. The good news is
that same woman administers the cafeteria at Maisonneuve and ETS. This,
means less trouble for everyone.

At Maisonneuve and ETS we don't need anything particular to have special
meals. We only have to give them reasonable estimates in advance. They
assured us the menus were really flexible and we could discuss it with
them at length.

Furthermore, at ETS there's an option of using time-limited prepaid
cards which would allow participants to pick and choose whatever they
want to eat. Unspent money would be reimbursed at the end of the event.

Yours,

--
pollo