Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

Hi Allison,

I'm available to help with videoteam, design, site, things I ever did
for previous editions and could help in this as well.

I already have purchased tickets!  I'm arriving  27/06 - 11:00am in
Capetown by Qatar Airways fly number 1369;

I'll probably be happy to help in person at the local team.

Thanks,
Valessio Brito