Re: [Debconf-team] Braai: Saturday 10 October 2015

Hi guys,

Will put kids toys, table, mat and stuff outside again for the kids to play. :)

Inside is not kid friendly, lots of glass, glass tables and sharp corners ... etc. There may be screwdrivers/scissors in places I am not aware of (person that cleans puts things in odd places). Had an incident a week ago, so be weary.

<disclaimer>
You enter the property at your own risk, I won't be responsible for, and not limited to, the following:
* alcohol poisoning from drinking too much
* injury
* loss of limbs
* damage of your property
* or death