Re: [Debconf-team] Fixing the Debconf Delagation

On 14073 March 1977, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> With the current models, ideally, the Chairs would:
[...]
> - not be too involved in the organization of the current DebConf(s),
> so that there's no conflict between opinions expressed a mere organizer,
> and opinions expressed as a chair
[...]

This definition point alone would directly take out Cate as a chair,
possibly Tassia and leave only Tincho, from what I saw from their
involvement in actual DebConf organization. Not sure that thats the best
thing.

Depending on how one defines "too involved in the organization", but
having chairs for the DebConf that are mostly just bystanders doesn't
sound like the best idea for me.

Keeping conflict of interest away you do by having chairs come from all
parts of the orga, have multiple and then have them NOT expressing
opinions as chair on matters that touch their own area of activity
inside orga.

--
bye, Joerg